Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2408 Parkside Meadow Dr, Apopka
Well-maintained 5 bedroom/4 bathroom executive home in the gated community of Wekiva Run! Open chef’s kitchen features 42 inch cabinets, corian counters, built-in double ovens, stainless steel appliances, eat-in area, large breakfast bar, and overlooks massive great room. Formal living and dining rooms with double tray ceiling framed out with extensive crown molding. Master suite features impressive tray ceilings, access to the back pavered patio, and spa-like bathroom with massive tile surround shower, soaking tub, separate dual vanities, and two huge walk-in closets. 3-way split for the additional bedrooms are large and have plenty of closet space. Huge upstairs bonus room, bedroom, theater room and full bathroom, serene backyard with covered pavered patio, 3-car garage, pavered driveway, no rear neighbors – this home truly has it all! Don't miss the immersive virtual tour!
- MLS® #O5787786
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,631
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesSewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Park View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades
- Days on Market87
- Address2408 Parkside Meadow Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Run Ph Ii-b N
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High