Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2818 Sunset Rd, Apopka
FABULOUS is the word to describe this darling home with deeded access to Bear Lake. This 3 bedroom 1 bath home has an open and airy floorplan and very neutral tones throughout. Set on over 1/3 of a beautifully landscaped acre located on a corner lot. Family room leads through to the Master and second bedroom with the 3rd bedroom split on the other side. Bedroom 3 has it's own entrance through the carport. This bedroom could be used for flex space, an office or even a work out room. Interior laundry could easily be converted to a 2nd bathroom. Very functional plan for your enjoyment. Freshly painted, NEW roof and flooring in 2016. Deeded access to Bear Lake. New privacy fencing 2018. New water filtration / softener system in 2017. RV or Boat Parking with a separate drive complete with septic and electric on site. Close to shopping, grocery stores and entertainment. Highly rated Seminole County Schools. Bring your pickiest buyer, this one won't disappoint!! Sentricon installed July, 2019 includes transferrable termite bond.
- MLS® #O5790308
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,316
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Park, Playground, Water Access
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBoat, Covered
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address2818 Sunset Rd
- SubdivisionParadise Point 3rd Sec
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market73
Price Change History for 2818 Sunset Rd, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5790308)
|Price Reduced||$217,500||$2,400 (1.09%)|
|Price Reduced (from $229,900)||$219,900||$10,000 (4.35%)|