Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1744 Ranger Highlands Rd, Kissimmee
Best price on a 4 bedroom home in this community! This beautiful corner lot is a 4 bedroom 2 bath home, and is definitely the best place to call Home Sweet Home!! Open layout featuring a kitchen with the island overlooking the living and dining room which makes entertaining that much easier! Home has a brand new garage opener system. Do not miss this fantastic opportunity to own this great home in an excellent location with convenient access to 192 and Downtown Kissimmee leading to major roads and highway. Near all the Disney, Shops, and great restaurants. Why do you want to be part of the Kindred Community? Because of all the top rated amenities for the enjoyment of every single member of your family. Call us for a private tour of this beautiful home!
- MLS® #O5791387
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,846
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1744 Ranger Highlands Rd
- SubdivisionKindred Ph 1d
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesKitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market119
Price Change History for 1744 Ranger Highlands Rd, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #O5791387)
|Price Increased||$272,500||$7,600 (2.87%)|
|Price Reduced||$264,900||$5,000 (1.85%)|
|Price Reduced||$269,900||$100 (0.04%)|
|Price Reduced (from $275,000)||$270,000||$5,000 (1.82%)|