Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8818 Macapa Dr, Kissimmee
Beautiful wood view! Income producer in this short term rental/VACATION HOME community. Turn key project with professional designed furnished. Convey all existing heavy booking to lucky buyer! Upgraded Summer kitchen in patio. Extra pair of washer and dryer. Upgraded cabinet and counter top. The developer of this community, The mediterranean style RECREATION CENTER complete with a grand lobby, guest check in desk, gorgeous turquoise decorated resort style pool, lazy river, kid’s splash pool, indoor/outdoor restaurant/bar, gym, outside fireplace, sports courts, play ground and more is a site to see! Being CONVENIENTLY LOCATED between Championsgate and 192, I4, Disney, the Orlando International Airport, shopping, restaurants galore and other local attractions can be easily accessed.
- MLS® #O5792171
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage4,041
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Playground, Pool, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address8818 Macapa Dr
- SubdivisionWindsor/westside Ph 2a
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesSplit Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market346
- ZoningSHORT TERM
Price Change History for 8818 Macapa Dr, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #O5792171)
|Price Reduced||$559,000||$5,000 (0.89%)|
|Price Reduced (from $569,000)||$564,000||$5,000 (0.88%)|