Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
50989 Highway 27 #176,177, Davenport
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to own a double lot! Great vacation rental opportunity. This 4 bedroom furnished home is the perfect property to call your own. Each room with it's own Disney theme. The garage is one of a kind! Can be kept as a garage or converted for more space to use a rental. Or use the garage space for keeping your things while you rent out the main home. There is also a large back patio space perfect for outdoor living. Close to theme parks. Fantastic community amenities. Access to Lake Davenport. Peaceful pier for fishing. Serene outdoor space with picnic tables. Community clubhouse with weekly events. Large community pool/ Outdoor shuffleboard area.
- MLS® #O5793395
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,687
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address50989 Highway 27 #176,177
- SubdivisionInternational Bass Lake Residence Ph 01
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33897
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market166
Price Change History for 50989 Highway 27 #176,177, Davenport, FL (MLS® #O5793395)
|Price Reduced (from $219,000)||$209,000||$10,000 (4.57%)|