Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3215 Gold Ln, Kissimmee
GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!! EXCELLENT LOCATION JUST MINUTES FROM DISNEY WORLD. Beautiful 4 bedroom/3 bathroom townhouse with 2 master bedrooms, fully furnished in this gated short term rental community. Open floor plan. The home can be used as a primary residence or for long term rental as well as for short term vacation rental. Restaurants, Shopping, Golf Courses, Margaritaville Resort and Theme Parks are all a short drive away. Community has in-ground pool, hot tub-spa, volleyball court, fitness center, play room, clubhouse and business center.
- MLS® #O5793992
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,694
- Year Built2017
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingCommon, Curb Parking, None, Open
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market238
- ZoningSHORT TERM
- Address3215 Gold Ln
- SubdivisionWest Lucaya Village
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryWestside Elem
- MiddleWest Side
- HighCelebration High
Price Change History for 3215 Gold Ln, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #O5793992)
|Price Reduced (from $290,000)||$265,000||$25,000 (8.62%)|