Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
704 Lighthouse Ct, Altamonte Springs
Mediterranean style townhome in the desirable GATED community of St. Tropez/The Landings, minutes from the heart of Altamonte Springs. Zoned for some of the best schools in Central Florida with access to parks and community amenities including a pool! Downstairs Master Bedroom. Flexibility is the key word in this spacious floor plan featuring an elegant formal dining room and a spacious great room with high ceilings. Enjoy the beautiful community pool or your private, outdoor garden oasis in both the front courtyard entry and the back enclosed patio with a relaxing water feature. A perfect place to call home!
- MLS® #O5794714
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,257
- Year Built1988
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market88
- Address704 Lighthouse Ct
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionThe Landing
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryForest City Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
Price Change History for 704 Lighthouse Ct, Altamonte Springs, FL (MLS® #O5794714)
|Price Reduced (from $189,900)||$185,000||$4,900 (2.58%)|