Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1727 Brassie Ct, Kissimmee
*Most furnishings included* This brand new, bungalow-style beauty is big on features, and a bargain on price! Sitting on a sizable, conservation-backed lot, near the northwestern shores of Lake Tohopekaliga, you’ll feel a deep connection to untouched nature. The impeccably-designed home features many classic exterior elements of the beloved Craftsman Bungalow – like its gabled roof, bricked and tapered porch columns, wood-shingled gable-end facade, and soffit supports. The inside is modern and marvelous – with premium finishing and stylish accents – like its weathered-wood tile floors and tray ceilings. The living and dining areas feel sprawling with an open layout. The kitchen is built to entertain and features a central prep island with sink and eat-up bar, plus a substantial corner pantry. The family room looks out on a covered lanai and endless conservation – the perfect place to take in the morning sunrise. The huge master suite boasts an indulgent master bath – with frameless glass shower, separate vanities, and a private commode. Find this inside The Oaks’ new sub-community, Shingle Creek Reserve – stocked with amenities like nature trails, fishing ponds, boardwalk with gazebo, river access, golf courses, parks, athletic courts and more. In the heart of Kissimmee, you’ll be near lots of great food, shopping and schools. And with nearby 192 and 417, all of greater Orlando will be at your fingertips.
- MLS® #O5795610
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,249
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesGolf Course, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Level, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address1727 Brassie Ct
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionShingle Creek
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market71