Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
322 Foggy Creek Rd, Davenport
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. This clean, well-kept 3-bedroom 2-bath home in Sunridge Woods offers comfort, peace and quiet. Shaded by towering trees, this home features a NEW ROOF INSTALLED 2019 as well as NEW PAINT both inside and out. Inside you’ll love the TILE FLOORS and CATHEDRAL CEILING in the airy great room. The large master suite features a WOOD FLOOR plus a huge WALK-IN CLOSET. Both secondary bedrooms feature BAMBOO FLOORS plus custom WOOD ACCENTS. The kitchen offers SOLID WOOD CABINETS with stone tile counters and STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. This home has a HUGE FENCED BACKYARD and LOW HOA FEES. With easy access to I-4, HWY 27 and the theme parks, this home is not to be missed – schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #O5796320
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,196
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Address322 Foggy Creek Rd
- SubdivisionSunridge Woods Ph 03
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market25