Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
681 Colgate Dr, Altamonte Springs
Looking for a well maintained, single-family home with NO HOA? This 3-bedroom/2 bath home has all the great features you want! Ceramic tile floors span the whole house, giving it a clean, light and open feel. The living room features cathedral ceilings, and a separate family room has warm paneling and a wood-burning fireplace. Updates have been made to major systems, including a newer A/C and electrical panel, and a new roof in 2011. Beautiful oaks are surrounded by lush ground cover for a low-maintenance front yard. In back, you and your pets can enjoy the screened porch with shady, fenced back yard. Everything you need, from restaurants to shopping to entertainment, is convenient to this tucked-away neighborhood. And major roadways nearby provide easy commutes to Downtown Orlando, Maitland, Apopka, Longwood...you name it! Come make this your next home!
- MLS® #O5798256
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,418
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- Address681 Colgate Dr
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionWeathersfield 2nd Add
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- HighLake Brantley High