Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15853 Green Cove Blvd, Clermont
ORIGINAL OWNER has taken great care of this immaculate home. Pride in ownership shows! Freshly painted interior. NEW ROOF IN 2018, NEW WATER HEATER, NEW FENCE, NEW REFRIGERATOR & NEW DISHWASHER. AIR CONDITIONER IS 7 yrs new. This home was solidly constructed by Ryland homes. Featuring an Open floor plan including a Kitchen, Living Rm, dining room combo. The eat in Kitchen has plenty of cabinet space and Granite counter tops. The living room is adjacent to the screen enclosed porch overlooking the white vinyl fenced-in yard where you can enjoy the avocado tree and a beautiful oak. Home made guacamole! The Master Retreat is located towards the back of the home with an en suite bath and large walk-in closet. The 2 additional bedrooms are at the front of the home with the secondary bath in between. The Savannas features a community pool, low HOA and is situated 20 minutes from Disney, close to shopping & entertainment. Minutes from the Showcase of Citrus where you can get fresh produce and other fun farm fresh goods.
- MLS® #O5798381
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,488
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market2
- Address15853 Green Cove Blvd
- SubdivisionThe Savannas Ph I Sub
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High