Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7568 Brooklyn Drive Dr, Kissimmee
Amazing price! READY to start your Short Term rental Its a New Resort community, Great for investors! Luxury condominium of resort style Duplex townhouse. Pool, tennis court, beach volley and clubhouse with restaurant, gym and little ones play area. Contemporary open concept, 4 bedroom, 4 and 1/2 bathroom, laundry, kitchen and family room. Has an amazing outdoor summer kitchen with bbq and SPA. The house is fully furnished and has a turn key package. Never occupied.
- MLS® #O5800258
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,195
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Sidewalk, Wheelchair Access
- ViewGreenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Other, Outdoor Grill, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofConcrete, Metal
- Address7568 Brooklyn Drive Dr
- SubdivisionMagic Village Resort 2
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Electric
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market309
Price Change History for 7568 Brooklyn Drive Dr, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #O5800258)
|Price Reduced (from $529,500)||$490,000||$39,500 (7.46%)|