Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
221 W Highland St, Altamonte Springs
Looking for a spacious home with plenty of space to entertain in a great location to hospitals, shopping, and major highways? WELCOME TO 221 W HIGHLAND!!! This corner lot home sits on a .32acre lot and features a split floor plan with formal living and dining areas. The kitchen features nice cabinets, granite counter tops, glass back splash, crown molding and stainless steel appliances. Looking for extra space for an in-law or long term guest? One of the bedrooms comes with its own sliding door access to the rear yard, full bathroom, laundry area, and kitchenette.The open family room leads you to the spacious Florida room which features a stand-alone potbelly stove for the cooler Florida nights. With several outdoor entertainment areas, fruit trees and a potting canopy, outdoor living will be a dream. Did I mention there is parking area for your RV or Boat? Why wait? Come view this home today before its gone!!!
- MLS® #O5801149
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,345
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, RV Carport
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address221 W Highland St
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionSanlando Spgs
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFree Standing, Other Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySpring Lake Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLyman High