Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
50989 Highway 27 #191, Davenport
Don't look further!!! Here is the perfect home you are looking for!! It is a fantastic well-maintained, 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and 1 car garage single family home, made out of reinforced concrete, with a 30 yr warranty on the roof. It is located in the beautiful waterfront gated community of BASS LAKE, close to shopping, restaurants, and only minutes away from Disney. Perfect for first time home buyers, retirement living, or investment property. It features gated access, two pools (one solar heated), hot tub, private community dock and boat launch, club house with exercise room, horseshoe pits, shuffleboard courts, billiards room, and offers locked private storage for your boat/RV. LOW HOA with lawn care included.
- MLS® #O5801417
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,128
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesPool, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Water Access
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Other
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address50989 Highway 27 #191
- SubdivisionInternational Bass Lake Resort Ph 01
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33897
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market109
Price Change History for 50989 Highway 27 #191, Davenport, FL (MLS® #O5801417)
|Price Reduced||$179,950||$4,950 (2.68%)|
|Price Reduced||$184,900||$5,000 (2.63%)|
|Price Reduced (from $195,000)||$189,900||$5,100 (2.62%)|