Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
709 Cheviot Ct, Apopka
RARE property to find with separate Mother-In-Law (Guest) house across the pool area! Beautiful 2 houses on almost half an acre that backs to wooded area, private large backyard! The main house has 2,481 sq. ft. and had initially 4 bedrooms but the 3rd and 4th bedrooms are combined into a large bedroom. The wall between the two bedrooms can be put back if desired. The Mother-In-Law (Guest) house has 615 sq. ft. with one bedroom (12x12), full bathroom, kitchen, living room with a build in entertainment center and laundry room. The roof on both houses is new finished mid-July 2019. The main house is cozy, as you come in on the left side is the living room, on the right side separate dining room, open layout with family room that has an entertainment center build in, kitchen and dinette with build in cabinets and a wine refrigerator. The view of the pool is gorgeous with beautiful plants and a private backyard. The house has a surround sound system with 7 speakers and cable TV in every room plus rear porch. Location is excellent on a dead-end street! The builder of this house was Engle Homes model “Emerald Plus”. Call for an appointment!
- MLS® #O5802688
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,067
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address709 Cheviot Ct
- SubdivisionRock Spgs Ridge Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market47