Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8206 Fan Palm Way, Kissimmee
ALL ABOUT LOCATION. Amazing spacious 4 bd/2 baths with an open floor plan featuring living and dining areas. This resort-style living home at Wyndham Palms offers a Gated Community with 24-hour security, a screened-in Private Pool, ample Lanai w/ private pool furniture and privacy with no rear neighbors! In addition, this home comes with ceramic tile floors in the living room and Furnished! Extremely well located, with easy access to main roads, very close to Disney, multiple golf courses, shopping, restaurants, and more. The Clubhouse offers resort-style amenities such as an extremely convenient Grocery/Gift store, terrific fitness and business center, BBQ areas, a game room, billiards, ping pong, State of the Art 3D Digital, 58 Seats, Movie theater with surround sound. HOA fees include upkeep of all amenities, landscaping, and lawn care.
- MLS® #O5802781
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,567
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Other, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address8206 Fan Palm Way
- SubdivisionWyndham Palms Ph 01b
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market31
Price Change History for 8206 Fan Palm Way, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #O5802781)
|Price Increased (from $249,000)||$265,000||$16,000 (6.43%)|