Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
315 Buchannan Dr, Davenport
Under Construction. Under Construction. This beautiful home is Located in the Adams Homes Community of North Ridge Estates in Davenport very close to 27 and I-4. This home comes loaded with upgrades like 5 1/4" baseboards, 36" Kitchen Cabinets with crown-molding and custom bump, Brushed Nickel Cabinets knobs in Kitchen and all Bathrooms, Craftsman style interior and closet doors with brushed nickel lever handles, All MOEN Brushed nickel faucets with Goose Neck with OneTouch faucet in Kitchen, Whirlpool Glass-top range, dishwasher and Built-in Microwave above the Range, Upgraded Cut-pile Carpet with 6 lbs padding, Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and separate switches in Living Room and Owner's Suite, Kichler Lantern Style Coach Lights installed on Garage Sides and Entry Drop-Down Attic Stairs, Finished Garage, TAEXX Tubes in the walls pest defense system. All our Homes come with Adams Homes legendary building quality, attention to detail, and Outstanding Customer Service. Make this Home Yours TODAY with only $1000 deposit.
- MLS® #O5803828
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,512
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address315 Buchannan Dr
- SubdivisionNorthridge Estates
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market29