Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11024 Windchime Cir, Clermont
Short Sale. This gorgeous home sits on over a quarter acre of land, and homeowners have access to the stunning Clermont Chain Of Lakes through the community boat ramp….ski, fish or sail! This home has a grand entrance area leading to the formal living and dining rooms. There is a spacious kitchen with all wood cabinets, a breakfast bar and eat-in area. The huge family room has a real wood burning fire place, the master suit has duel sinks, tub and stand-alone shower as well as walk in closets, French doors lead out to a huge yard (big enough to add a pool) and best of all you’re in a peaceful, quiet area, minutes from shops, restaurants and local amenities.
- MLS® #O5803979
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,506
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address11024 Windchime Cir
- SubdivisionCrescent Bay
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market15
- Short SaleYes