Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3151 Oyster Bay Ln, Kissimmee
NEW TO MARKET! This picturesque move-in ready home is waiting for its new owners...could it be YOU? Built in 2017, this home is still brand new, with all the trimmings: GRANITE counter tops in the kitchen, espresso accented wood cabinets, high ceilings, beautiful TILE in the common areas, and NO CARPET in the bedrooms, but instead an elegant wood paneling. The Master bedroom offers both luxury and comfort and bathroom has a shower and stand alone tub for bubble baths on a relaxed evening. Enjoy sitting on the front porch or your screened in patio and take in the warm Florida air. Located near Lake Toho Recreation Park, as well as 15 minutes from dining and shopping options, you're sure to love this house at first sight! Make an offer and make this home yours today!
- MLS® #O5806990
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,291
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market30
- Address3151 Oyster Bay Ln
- AreaKissimmee (West of Town)
- SubdivisionParkview At Lakeshore
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34746
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBellalago Charter Academy (K-8)
- MiddleBellalago Charter Academy (K-8)
- HighLiberty High