Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1224 Lake Blue Cir, Apopka
Must see property in Apopka's Piedmont Lakes community with beautiful lake views! Skylights, fireplace, and a picturesque view are just a few things to love about this home sweet home. The layout includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal living room, kitchen with breakfast bar and adjoining nook, family room with lake view, and a 2-car garage. Vaulted ceilings and plentiful windows create a bright and open atmosphere where you can truly relax. The screen-enclosed back porch offers an outdoor reprieve from the sun and a breezy ceiling fan for comfort while overlooking Blue Lake. Recreational community amenities such as pool, tennis,and playground are available for homeowner use, and local shopping, dining, and entertainment are just a mile away. Full of convenience and peacefulness, this is a must see. Schedule a tour today!
- MLS® #O5808278
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,442
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market41
- Address1224 Lake Blue Cir
- SubdivisionPiedmont Lakes Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
Price Change History for 1224 Lake Blue Cir, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5808278)
|Price Reduced (from $249,900)||$239,900||$10,000 (4.00%)|