Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
185 Waterfall Way #202, Altamonte Springs
Wonderful opportunity for the first time home buyer or investor and priced to sell. This second floor condominium located at the Reserve at Wekiva Bend is ideally located in Altamonte Springs. Vaulted ceiling in the main living area that boast a living room and dining room open floor pan that leads to the galley style kitchen with closet pantry. Sliding glass doors open onto the spacious screened patio with a large storage closet is a plus. Two spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, lots of closet space, washer & dryer hookups inside, ceiling fans, and blinds. The community offers a large swimming pool with deck, laundry facilities, car wash area, gazebo, mail kiosk and clubhouse (available to rent). Close to Seminole State College, Florida Hospital, major roadways, shopping, dining & entertainment. Water and pest control are included in the monthly HOA dues, one assigned parking space, mail kiosk, large swimming pool and car wash station are all located on property in this beautifu treed community.
- MLS® #O5808665
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,030
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesLaundry Facility, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, None
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- Address185 Waterfall Way #202
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionThe Reserve At Wekiva Bend A Condo
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLake Brantley High