Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
539 Azalea Bloom Dr, Apopka
BEAUTIFUL 5/3 - 2 story LUXURY home SEEKING NEW FAMILY! Your family is sure to have lots of LOVE & LAUGHTER in this SPACIOUS Florida home! You will be pleased to have the MASTER BEDROOM on the 1st floor along with a guest / in-law bedroom & full bathroom on the other side of the house. The upstairs quarters consist of 3 other bedrooms, bathroom #3 with a large LOFT area for the rest of the family to hang out. Bring the family out on the upstairs balcony to relax together and watch the stars or gather in the main kitchen or 2nd added kitchen on the enclosed patio downstairs for even more family bonding time. The backyard is perfect for playing with each other or with pets. This wont last long so call today! Sold As IS.
- MLS® #O5809526
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,882
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address539 Azalea Bloom Dr
- SubdivisionParkside At Errol Estates Sub
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market71
Price Change History for 539 Azalea Bloom Dr, Apopka, FL (MLS® #O5809526)
|Price Reduced||$310,000||$5,000 (1.59%)|
|Price Reduced||$315,000||$5,000 (1.56%)|
|Price Reduced||$320,000||$10,000 (3.03%)|
|Price Reduced (from $340,000)||$330,000||$10,000 (2.94%)|