Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Apopka
Clean, Cute, and move in ready for you. A 3/2 home with renovated updates. Laminate floors in all rooms except tile flooring in the kitchen and both bathrooms. Granite countertops in the kitchen and both baths. Dual sinks in the master bath. Split bedroom plan. Double closets in master bedroom. All bedroom closets have built in shelving and hang areas. High ceilings in the living areas. Home has new plumbing throughout, new toilets and new air conditioner with heat pump and Honeywell Ultra-Violet light and a 2 stage air handler. The thermostat for the home is an Ecobee 4 with motion sensor and can be adjusted from cell phone. An outdoor pergola 10' x 27' in rear offers a relaxing place covered with jasmine vines for hanging outside, barbecuing and entertaining. Mature landscaping graces the property with a fully fenced rear yard with a 4 zone irrigation system to handle all landscaping coverage. Home has a large garage which houses the laundry area. The attic space is accessed from garage and has ample storage area. This home is so relaxing to hang out in. Come and try it out! Call today and come see it. Don't miss it... it will not last long.
- MLS® #O5809538
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,182
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market5
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBear Lake Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High