Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1204 Degraw Dr, Apopka
Gorgeous 5 bed/4 full bath 3900+ sq ft home built in 2016 in Rock Springs Ridge. Exit to the north only minutes to the 429. Lovely roomy kitchen with granite, backsplash and all Stainless Steel appliances. Volume ceilings and 20' ceilings in the living room as you enter. There are two pantries, a closet in the kitchen and a larger walk in in the hallway. One bedroom on first floor with door to full bath with shower. With help of an interior designer, the seller decorated and hung curtains on the windows. The other 4 bedrooms and very large bonus area are on the second floor. There is a convenient upstairs laundry. The sellers have upgraded much of the home. Outside they installed rain gutters and downspouts and did a lot of landscaping. They fenced in the back yard. Drapes downstairs in the family, dining and very tall living room windows stay with the house. They hung chandeliers and pendants. Upstairs they changed bedroom 5 into a built in office. Pictures show the office with built in office. They matched a single murphy bed for when they have extra company. This house has everything you could be looking for. Come see it. There is a feature sheet attached, ask your realtor for it. This house could be under audio/visual surveillance.
- MLS® #O5809771
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,904
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address1204 Degraw Dr
- SubdivisionRock Springs Ridge
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Granite
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWolf Lake Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High