Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Apopka
Remarkable 3 bedroom 2 bath home with quick access to toll road 414, the new Apopka hospital or quick access to Maitland Center, and other major highways. Spacious living / dining areas perfect for entertaining friends and hosting large gatherings. Master bedroom is nicely proportioned and offers a walk-in closet with door mirrors. Bedrooms are nicely sized and suitable for most furnishings. Wood, ceramic tile, and carpet floors add beauty to each room. Vaulted ceilings provide additional feeling of spaciousness throughout. Enjoy the openness the kitchen offers, great for spreading out and making large family meals. Pride of ownership shows. Bring your finickiest buyers you won’t be disappointed!!
- MLS® #O5810038
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,249
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market6
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLakeville Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High