Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16209 Coopers Hawk Ave, Clermont
This beautiful house in the EagleRidge community is waiting for you. The open concept 3 Bdrm/2 Bath split floor plan with attractive wood and ceramic floors offers comfortable living at its best. As you enter, you're greeted by a spacious foyer leading to the renovated Kitchen with lots of cabinets and counter space including all the appliances. The Kitchen is open to the spacious Dining room and Living Room, great for entertaining. The large Master bedroom has a Walk-in closet and leads to the renovated Master bathroom with double sinks, garden tub and separate shower. The additional bedrooms are on the other side of the house in close proximity to the main bathroom featuring large shower. The laundry room is conveniently located in the house and leads to the converted garage, perfect for a movie theater, hobby room, office or family room. Walk to the back and enjoy the beautiful screened in spacious lanai, a wonderful area to enjoy with friends and family. Conveniently located to hwy's, schools, restaurants, shopping, Disney and many other attractions. This home is ready to move in and perfect for any investor.
- MLS® #O5813131
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,482
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address16209 Coopers Hawk Ave
- SubdivisionEagleridge Ph 02
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High