Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8828 Dunes Ct ##203, Kissimmee
Beautiful 3 bedroom/2 bath unit on the 2nd floor near the pool. Nicely Furnished(included) and ready to go and located in Legacy Dunes, a nice gated community close to Disney. This condo can be used as personal residence or short term rental investment. Currently it is an active vacation rental property with bookings through April 2020. Community features two resort style heated pools, BBQ and picnic areas, state of the art fitness center, playground, tennis courts, basketball courts and sand volley ball court, car wash area and so much more! Its like being on vacation every day. Located in west Kissimmee off of US Hwy 192, minutes from Disney.
- MLS® #O5813848
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,249
- Year Built2000
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Address8828 Dunes Ct ##203
- SubdivisionLegacy Dunes Condo
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market79
Price Change History for 8828 Dunes Ct ##203, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #O5813848)
|Price Reduced||$179,900||$10,000 (5.27%)|
|Price Reduced (from $194,900)||$189,900||$5,000 (2.57%)|