Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3657 Kingswood Ct, Clermont
Welcome to the popular 55+ Community located in the highly desired Kings Ridge Golf Community. Enjoy maintenance free living in the heart of Clermont. The inviting open floor plan offers a 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, den/office, living room and dining room. Sliding doors leading out to the Florida room to enjoy the Florida Sunshine! Enjoy all of the community features that Kings Ridge has to offer including a 24-hour guarded gate, 2 golf courses, 3 community pools with 2 spas, multi-million-dollar clubhouse, basketball, tennis, Bocce, shuffleboard and much more. Additional community benefits include lawn maintenance, outside irrigation, cable and access to all amenities. Shopping and dining are easily accessible by golf cart.
- MLS® #O5814802
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,784
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address3657 Kingswood Ct
- SubdivisionKings Ridge
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market23
Price Change History for 3657 Kingswood Ct, Clermont, FL (MLS® #O5814802)
|Price Reduced (from $239,000)||$234,000||$5,000 (2.09%)|