Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3918 Pelican Ln, Orlando
AUDUBON PARK - Light, bright and beautifully maintained 3BR - 2 Bath offers a flexible 1454 sq.ft. split bedroom floor plan, open Living Room/Dining/Kitchen w/ with soaring ceilings, wood plank tile & PLANTATION SHUTTERS throughout and is packed with stylish upgrades. A newly enclosed garage (2018) features a convenient LAUNDRY & STORAGE room and separate living space just perfect for an office, yoga studio or playroom. Spacious Kitchen features GRANITE counters, subway tile backsplash, stainless Kenmore appliances, NEW DISHWASHER (2019), decorative lighting and a wonderful large pantry. The 14x11 Master Suite features a recently renovated masterbathroom with a decorative tiled shower, glass door & a walk-in closet. FRENCH DOORS provide easy access to your large fenced backyard. Recent upgrades include: NEW ROOF (2016) - NEW A/C (2018) - New Front Door (2018) - Renovated Guest Bath (2016) - Hardie Board Front Exterior (2016) - AUDUBON PARK is an established Orlando neighborhood with NO HOA. Walk to Baldwin Park, Audubon Park Garden District, East End Market, Leu Gardens, wonderful restaurants & shopping. Just minutes to Mills50, Winter Park’s Park Ave., The Milk District, Thornton Park, Lake Eola, Downtown Orlando, Amway Center, Sunrail, Orlando City Stadium, I-4 and 408. **Currently zoned for Audubon K-8 and Winter Park High - GO WILDCATS! Transferrable Termite Bond. Call today for a private showing.
- MLS® #O5815443
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,454
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market16
- Address3918 Pelican Ln
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionAudubon Park Card Heights Sec
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- MiddleAudubon Park K-8
- HighWinter Park High