Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
609 Astor Dr, Haines City
Under Construction. Home is located close to highway US-27 and US-17/92. This home has an open floor plan, perfect for entertaining guests and cooking a wonderful meal in the open kitchen. Split floor plan with a large Master bedroom in the rear of the home and the other three bedroom's towards the front. Come walk this amazing floor plan and you will fall in love. Smart Home including camera at front door, garage door opener, Alexa and much more. Come and see what all our homes have to offer! *Photos are of similar model but not that of exact house. Please note that no representations or warranties are made regarding school districts or school assignments; you should conduct your own investigation regarding current and future schools and school boundaries.
- MLS® #O5815964
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,828
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address609 Astor Dr
- AreaHaines City/Grenelefe
- SubdivisionChanler Ridge
- CityHaines City
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33844
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryHorizons Elementary
- MiddleBoone Middle
- HighHaines City Senior High
Price Change History for 609 Astor Dr, Haines City, FL (MLS® #O5815964)
|Price Increased (from $224,990)||$225,990||$1,000 (0.44%)|