Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
339 Nicholson Dr, Davenport
MOTIVATED OWNER! WELCOME HOME!! This 4/2 home has been fully renovated from top to bottom. New air conditioning unit was installed in 2018. Interior was freshly painted, new carpet installed & new tile installed. The kitchen was renovated as well and is dressed with stainless steel appliances inclusive of a gas range and a brand new set of cabinets and french doors that lead to a good sized backyard. It includes a spacious floor plan with high ceilings and designated dining. Master bedroom has a walk in closet and located on the 1st floor with an updated double sink en-suite. The other family/guest bedrooms are upstairs along with the 2nd renovated bathroom. This gated community of Royal Ridge is off of Highway 27 just minutes away from shopping, dining, I-4 and nearby schools.
- MLS® #O5817320
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,348
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Gated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market44
- Address339 Nicholson Dr
- SubdivisionRoyal Ridge Ph 2
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLoughman Oaks Elem
- MiddleBoone Middle
- HighRidge Community Senior High
Price Change History for 339 Nicholson Dr, Davenport, FL (MLS® #O5817320)
|Price Reduced||$215,900||$14,000 (6.09%)|
|Price Reduced (from $239,900)||$229,900||$10,000 (4.17%)|