Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2487 Hastings Blvd, Clermont
Just Listed! Newer energy efficient 4 bedroom home in a gated community. This home has a Formal Dining room with a Kitchen that opens to Dinette and Family area. Kitchen features 42" Maple Cabinets with Crown Molding, Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry and Built-in Desk Area. Master Suite located in back of the home has Dual Vanity Sinks with Granite Counters, Privacy Lavatory, Garden Bath with Soaking Tub & Glass Enclosed Shower, Walk-in Closet and Linen Closet. Brick Paver Driveway, Walkway & Front Porch. Enjoy the comfort of the covered patio and the privacy of the fenced in yard! This home includes ENERGY STAR features with R-38 Insulation, 15 SEER HVAC and Hybrid Water Heater provide savings with Low Utility Bills!
- MLS® #O5819713
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,051
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Address2487 Hastings Blvd
- SubdivisionHarvest Lndg
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market35
Price Change History for 2487 Hastings Blvd, Clermont, FL (MLS® #O5819713)
|Price Reduced (from $309,000)||$305,000||$4,000 (1.29%)|