Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
20 Glantane Ave, Haines City
Located amidst the organic greenery of Grenelefe Golf Resort and scenic Lake Marion is a three-bedroom, two-bathroom family-owned property. Built in 1974 this home maintains much of the original character while maintenance and upgrades have been made over the years. Original Mexican-tile flooring, new plank vinyl and ceramic tile promotes a clean, allergy-resistant environment. The modernized kitchen features two-tier stone counter, tile backsplash, wooden cabinetry and stainless steel appliances with a professional-style range hood. The expansive great room is 29'x13' with sliders to the fully tiled Florida room. The master bedroom suite with bay windows offers a sleek new bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tile, elongated commode, pedestal sink and step-in shower. It has been redeemed to perfection. Integral to the 1674-square-foot layout is a living/dining combo designed for hosting special occasions and family dinners. An undeniable paradise awaits outdoors. Enjoy the 100’x135’ level lot on the banks of Lake Marion, with mature red navel orange and avocado trees. Additional amenities include a sprinkler system, shed with hurricane shutters, Kinetico water system, security system and a generator hookup. The two-car garage has an often-desired screened door and opener that is programmable from your phone. Enjoy a pleasurable day of boating and fishing via the dock and then relax and watch another glorious Florida sunset over the water. LIVE LIKE A LOCAL — don’t miss out on this opportunity!
- MLS® #O5819788
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,674
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Address20 Glantane Ave
- AreaHaines City/Grenelefe
- SubdivisionEmerald Isle
- CityHaines City
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33844
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market391