Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1920 Sunset Palm Dr, Apopka
Come tour this well maintained 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath, 2 story town home in Apopka. Great END UNIT with a private side entrance. Use the electronic key system to enter through a beveled glass front door and appreciate the open floor plan. Continue into a spacious and open LIVING ROOM and DINING ROOM COMBINATION.The KITCHEN boasts a breakfast bar, tiled back splash and plenty of counter space. Recently updated STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES are included with the sale! The kitchen also has 42 inch maple cabinetry and a spacious pantry. The one car garage, with automatic garage door opener, opens directly into the kitchen area, offering easy access. In addition, the exterior garage keypad means you will never be locked out! There is also a convenient half bath on the lower level.Enjoy your covered back patio and storage closet. As you head upstairs, you will be surprised at the spacious master bedroom with his and her closets and a recently updated master bath with new vanity and granite counter tops. There are two other spacious bedrooms and full bath which also has a new vanity and granite counters. The laundry area is conveniently located on the 2nd floor, complete with a beautiful new washer and dryer! BRAND NEW A/C UNIT, which means a lower electric bill. The exterior of this unit has been resurfaced allowing better insulation. Conveniently located near the 451/429 and 414 which makes commuting easy. Close to Grocery Stores, Restaurants and Wekiva State Park. See it today!Check out the VIRTUAL TOUR!
- MLS® #O5840139
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,806
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Address1920 Sunset Palm Dr
- SubdivisionWekiva Park Twnhms
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market10