Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
309 Nautica Mile Dr, Clermont
WOW! Beautiful, updated, upgraded townhome in the popular Clermont Yacht Club! Live the Yacht Club lifestyle with easy access to everything that Clermont has to offer, including Lake access for enjoying water sports, boat slips, private beach and boat storage. There is also a community pool. This three bedroom townhome has been recently updated. The downstairs area features wide plank porcelain wood tile, 60 inch real wood ceiling fans, upgraded lighting, accents and much more! Prepare meals for friends and family in the gourmet kitchen with solid surface counters, 42 inch cabinets and a breakfast nook. The combination dining area and great room is oversized and great for large gatherings. The guest rooms provide lake views and have large closets for extra storage. The large master bedroom features a luxurious bathroom with a garden tub and separate tiled shower. You will find NEST technology throughout the home, new carpets in the bedrooms, new hot water heater and much, much more. Make your appointment to see this home today as it won't last long.
- MLS® #O5841327
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,530
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market109
- Address309 Nautica Mile Dr
- SubdivisionClermont Clermont Yacht Club Ph 02
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryClermont Elem
- MiddleClermont Middle
- HighSouth Lake High