Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1405 Allison Ave, Altamonte Springs
ONE OF A KIND! Real brick home! Completely remodeled and upgraded kitchen with 42" cabinets, soft-close drawers, solid surface countertops, butcher block island, stainless steel appliances. Bamboo, wood, tile flooring throughout. Garage was converted to create a huge family room with double-pane windows and a separate office space, with solid pine flooring and a fireplace. Meticulously cared for, bright and cheerful with skylights and a multitude of windows. Formal dining room, formal living room and a separate office adjacent to the expansive family room with ornamental brick fireplace (can be made functional). On an oversized .36-acre lot with 50 feet between homes, on a wide cul-de-sac with a short cut to Altamonte Elementary School. Mature vegetation, fully fenced, charming gazebo, fire pit, 2 storage sheds, plenty of room for a pool, carport, garage or RV parking. Prime location of Sanlando, in a quiet neighborhood of well-maintained homes with NO HOA restrictions. Short drive to Altamonte Mall, shopping and Crane’s Roost Park. This beautiful home is truly UNIQUE and move-in ready. You MUST see this home in person! YOUR NEW HOME!
- MLS® #O5841918
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,064
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Street Lights
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBrick, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market105
- Address1405 Allison Ave
- AreaAltamonte Springs East
- SubdivisionSanlando Argyle Sec
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32701
- InteriorBamboo, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Family Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAltamonte Elementary
- MiddleMilwee Middle
- HighLyman High