Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1 S Aurora Dr, Apopka
In the beautiful city of Apopka, this comfortable and spacious concrete block home offers an extra large living room, nice kitchen with lots of cabinets. Tile and laminate floors throughout . Extra large fenced backyard in a quiet neighborhood and no HOA to worry about. There is a shed/storage with available utilities. The fifth bedroom has its own private full bathroom and can easily be converted to an in-law suite with a private entrance. There is a convenient long driveway on the side of the house. This property is very well located with easy access to I-4, 436,414,424, Wekiva State Park, Altamonte Shopping Mall and More! Lots of potential and priced to sell.
- MLS® #O5842068
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,257
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market24
- Address1 S Aurora Dr
- SubdivisionWekiwa Manor Sec 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High