Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
537 Parker Lee Loop, Apopka
***BACK ON MARKET. Buyer walked day of closing. Clean Home Inspection Report available upon request. VIDEO SHOWING available upon request*** Check out this upgraded DR Horton Apopka home. Located in the Clayton Estates community, this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home offers an efficient, split bedroom floor plan. The kitchen features granite countertops, tile backsplash and generous breakfast nook. The family room is highlighted by a built-in wood entertainment center with shiplap accent wall. All living areas feature laminate wood floors and ceramic tiles. The spacious master suite includes 2 walk-in closets, laminate wood floorings and big bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have brand new carpets. Clayton Estates amenities include park, playground and basketball court. This quiet community is a short distance to Apopka Elementary School and offers convenient access to Apopka Amphitheater, SR 429 and SR 451.
- MLS® #O5842602
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,857
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Playground, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market20
- Address537 Parker Lee Loop
- SubdivisionClayton Estates
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High