Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
48 Hollow Branch Rd, Apopka
Here's a perfect home located in the Lake Brantley school zone and in immaculate move-in condition, just waiting for you! This home has been lovingly cared for and updated, you'll feel at home the moment you enter. There's a formal living and dining room boasting gorgeous wood floors. The kitchen has wood cabinets, solid surface countertops, stainless steel appliances and tile backsplash. A separate breakfast area connects the kitchen and family room to provide great space for gatherings! The family room has a skylight and a beautiful wood burning stone fireplace for cozy evenings. The lanai is very large with a new tie floor and plenty of space for casual eating, as well as room for relaxing and watching the pool fun! The pool has a newer liner and a new pool pump. The lot has a new fence and landscaped with palms, bushes, flowers and fruit trees! The roof was replaced in 2017, new garage ceiling and garage door opener spring, new kitchen disposal, new interior closet doors, 2nd bath new cabinet with granite, updated flooring, totaling about $50,000 in remodeling! This home is light and bright with lots of storage space. This house is located near major roads, shopping and Wekiva Springs State Park. Welcome home! Property may be under audio or visual surveillance.
- MLS® #O5842847
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,717
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market10
- Address48 Hollow Branch Rd
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High