Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7542 Brooklyn Dr, Kissimmee
Luxury gated resort style brand new townhome located at the new Magic Village II, an upscale short term rental community very close to Disney World Parks. The house is FULLY FURNISHED with a high end decoration. Very modern and elegant open floor plan with 4 bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms. For your guests privacy, all bedrooms have their own private bath. First floor features a family room, kitchen, dinning room, fireplace, 1 master suite, half bathroom, full service laundry and a large patio with an outdoor summer kitchen and dining area.. Upstairs has three bedrooms suites. It has amazing amenities such as concierge services, 24-hour Staff, clubhouse, restaurant, fitness center, play-room, heated outdoor pool, hot tub and cleaning services. BEST RE-SALE OPPORTUNITY in Magic Village II! A turn key package, ready for your guests. Start making money from day 1 Priced to Sell
- MLS® #O5847041
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,356
- Year Built2019
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address7542 Brooklyn Dr
- SubdivisionMagic Vlg Res Ii
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34747
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market94
Price Change History for 7542 Brooklyn Dr, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #O5847041)
|Price Reduced (from $498,000)||$459,000||$39,000 (7.83%)|