Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3818 Swallowtail Ln, Kissimmee
Short Sale. SHORT SALE. This fabulous home is in the highly desirable gated community of Springlake. It boasts high ceilings, tile floors, split plan bedrooms, open plan kitchen-dining-family room, along with breakfast bar and sliding glass doors leading to the covered back porch. The back yard is all fenced in for your privacy. The master suit has a walk in closet, garden bathtub, stand up shower and dues sinks. All this in a community that offers a swimming pool, fitness center, tennis and basketball courts and a community club house. Add in the close proximity to the Lake Nona Medical City, major roadways, airport, restaurants and shops and you have it all! Buyers Premium $12,000.
- MLS® #O5847284
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,763
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address3818 Swallowtail Ln
- SubdivisionSpringlake Village Ph 3
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market66
- Short SaleYes
Price Change History for 3818 Swallowtail Ln, Kissimmee, FL (MLS® #O5847284)
|Price Reduced (from $244,600)||$232,000||$12,600 (5.15%)|