Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Davenport
Perfect pool home to live in full time or use as a second home / vacation rental. Master bedroom downstairs, half bathroom off of the pool, two living areas, spacious, open kitchen, one bedroom is an ensuite upstairs and the other 2 bedrooms share a bathroom. Master bedroom has gorgeous view of the pool from the large sliders. Master bathroom has double sinks, soaking tub and a separate shower. New Paint, inside and out!! Fully Furnished and ready for you to move right in. Game room in the garage with a portable AC. Beautiful pool with a spa to cool off on those sunny Florida days. Perfect location, close to schools, the hospital, grocery stores and restaurants. Minutes from I 4 and a short drive to the theme parks. Gate community with tree lined streets, super quiet and serene. Plenty of room for the entire family. Come and see all this lovely home has to offer today, before it is gone tomorrow.
- MLS® #O5847329
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,345
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesGated Community
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- CountyPolk County
- Zip Code33837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market2