Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
635 Mariner Way, Altamonte Springs
WATERFRONT property in a great location!!! Perfect investment opportunity! You Can Live the Ultimate Florida Lifestyle with almost no HOA fees. This means freedom and flexibility to transform this property into a serene oasis. This is a True Lakefront home w/Dock and unobstructed lake views from almost every room. This peaceful home has two patios with sliding glass doors and the Master is located downstairs. Your private dock gives you the opportunity to jet ski, boat, or kayak all directly from your large private back yard. Everyone Loves Altamonte! Why? Besides Great Seminole county public and private schools, you just can’t beat this location. There is Premier Dining, great entertainment, Advent Health Hospital, convenient shopping at the Altamonte Mall, Uptown Altamonte and much more less than 5 minutes away. Enjoy the events at Cranes Roost, Jazz nights, taste of Altamonte, Red Hot Boom fireworks all minutes away. Easy access to, Sunrail, I4 and to 414 which connects to 429 and Turnpike for easy commute to work. All you need is vision to refurbish this property to its true potential. Enjoy one of the few waterfront properties available at this price. Whether spending an evening watching the sunset, or early morning coffee on the patio, it’s so tranquil you’ll almost forget you’re in the middle of it all. Lake front properties in Florida are no brainers, great investment for tenants or for home owners. Come see this property in this wonderful waterfront community with lake access and views to match.
- MLS® #O5848598
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,949
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofConcrete, Shingle
- Address635 Mariner Way
- AreaAltamonte Springs East
- SubdivisionHidden Harbour
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32701
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market4