Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13148 Lakewind Dr, Clermont
Buyers be aware that proof of funds to purchase or a valid approval letter from a lender must be presented prior to scheduling an appointment to see this property. Hilltop pool home with a fenced in yard, new roof in 2018 and newer a/c unit is ready for new owners. Located in the beautiful Sunburst Estates, a well-kept secret of a neighborhood with low turnover, this home has quite a few features for you to check off your list including but not limited to granite counters in the kitchen; over-sized pool deck with ample room for sunning; split floor plan; french doors leading to the pool from the living room and the master bedroom; over-sized yard with a lime tree is fully fenced; formal living and dining room; skylight in the living room and so much more. This home is located in a phenomenal neighborhood and is super convenient to all you need around town.
- MLS® #O5852010
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,316
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Hilly, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address13148 Lakewind Dr
- SubdivisionSunburst Estates Ph Ii
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34711
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market13