Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2216 Robel Trl, Clermont
Move in with confidence!! This turn-key home is situated on a quiet CUL-DE-SAC LOT with a CONSERVATION VIEW plus a NEWER ROOF, A/C and WATER HEATER! A bright OPEN and FLOWING FLOOR PLAN invites you into this lovely home highlighted by HIGH CEILINGS, a spacious LIVING and DINING ROOM and LARGE WINDOWS for abundant NATURAL LIGHT. The family chef will appreciate the well equipped kitchen offering quality appliances, a CENTER PREP ISLAND and plenty of cabinet and counter space. Split bedrooms deliver a PRIVATE MASTER SUITE with a WALK IN CLOSET and MASTER BATH featuring an oversized VANITY with ample storage a generous CORNER WALK IN TILED SHOWER. Two good sized secondary bedrooms and a FULL GUEST BATH with ACCESS to the BACKYARD complete this ideal home. The EXPANSIVE BACKYARD is the perfect place to relax and take in the serene CONSERVATION VIEWS, start a garden or add the pool you have always dreamed of - the possibilities with this lot are endless! Greater Groves is a friendly established community offering residents a community pool, playground and tennis courts! Enjoy the Florida lifestyle in this quintessential Florida home relishing in the sunshine and experience the beauty of Clermont’s rolling hills with numerous outdoor activities in Lake County with parks, lakes, fitness trails, golf courses and so much more! Conveniently located with easy access to US-27, US-192 and FL-429 and just minutes to all Central Florida attractions. Live the life you've always dreamed of today!
- MLS® #O5852738
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,372
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Water Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address2216 Robel Trl
- SubdivisionGreater Groves Ph 02 Tr A
- CountyLake County
- Zip Code34714
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySawgrass bay Elementary
- MiddleWindy Hill Middle
- HighEast Ridge High