Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1494 Falconwood Ct, Apopka
Beautiful completely renovated 2 story 4 bedroom 3 Full bath home. Once you enter you will find a large Dining leading to the kitchen new New Cabinets, Granite countertops, and appliances. Large family room, formal dining room, and and 1 bedroom with 1 full bathroom. Upstairs features a large 23x16 Living room area and there you will find the Master suite with large deep 6x15 walk-in closet ,dual sinks, stand up shower with a garden tub along with 2 other bedrooms and full bathroom. Freshly painted inside and outside, new toilets, ceiling fans in all the rooms, new light fixtures, Laminate flooring up stairs and tile flooring downstairs. PLUS roof recently complete, new a/c inside and out installed, along with a new water heater! PLUS seller will contribute $3,000 towards closing with full price offer! PLUS this home has Low taxes and low HOA fee! You can't beat that! Come see your new key turn ready home TODAY! It will not last! Bonus with offer of FULL asking price only!
- MLS® #O5861297
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,830
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Sewer Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market24
- Address1494 Falconwood Ct
- SubdivisionPines Wekiva Sec 02 Ph 02 Tr D
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDream Lake Elem
- MiddleApopka Middle
- HighApopka High