Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
410 E Gore St, Orlando
If location and schools are important to you then this absolutely charming bungalow is a must see. Just steps from Cherokee Park, Lake Cherokee Park, Al Coith Park, Delaney Park and Lake Davis afford residents numerous scenic options such as enjoying an evening walk or morning bike ride. Nestled among multi-million dollar homes and zoned for A rated schools this property Buyers would be hard pressed to find a better location at this price point. This historic home features three bedrooms, one bathroom, an oversized yard, newer windows, central HVAC, updated electrical and updated plumbing. Conveniently located near the 408, I-4 and downtown this won't last long!
- MLS® #O5861777
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage923
- Year Built1940
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesSewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingOff Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Brick, Park View
- ExteriorMetal Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesOther, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market209
- Address410 E Gore St
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionBeuchler Sub
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s)
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryBlankner Elem
- MiddleBlankner School (K-8)
- HighBoone High