Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10701 Lazy Lake Dr, Orlando
**INVESTOR AND FIRST TIME BUYER ALERT** BOASTING over 1500 Sq. Ft., Living is easy in this impressive, generously spacious residence. The OPEN floor plan encompasses two spacious bedrooms with plenty of room for study, generous living space, sleep and storage, 2 bathrooms, and a sleek and stylish UPDATED GOURMET kitchen that flows through to the dining room. The expansive living room opens up to a spacious rear patio where You can enjoy a perfect setting for relaxing and entertaining. Plenty of natural LIGHT flows throughout the home's OPEN, airy layout. Other special features include Oak white cabinets, Granite Countertops, New Dishwasher, Oversized breakfast bar, All Stainless-Steel Appliances, recessed lighting, and ceiling fans, a newer A/C unit, and a 2-car garage with an extended driveway to fit up to 4 vehicles. This GEM is located in the highly sought after Williamsburg area, in close proximity to some of Orlando’s top attractions including Sea World, Universal Studios, "Restaurant Row" in Dr.Phillips and International Drive. Easy access to Highway 528 and I-4. Low HOA covers lawn care and access to clubhouse and amenities such as pool, tennis courts, shuffleboard, horseshoe pits, and Billards Room. Call today to schedule a preview of this must-see house!
- MLS® #O5862219
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,527
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Other, Park, Playground, Shuffleboard Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Storage, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Pool, Sidewalk, Racquet Ball, Racquetball
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market3
- Address10701 Lazy Lake Dr
- AreaOrlando/International Drive
- SubdivisionLake Ridge Village
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32821
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Thermostat Attic Fan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments, Dry Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryWaterbridge Elem
- MiddleFreedom Middle
- HighFreedom High School