Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2146 Shaw Ln, Orlando
We invite you to experience this exceptional Mediterranean home. Walking up the travertine walkway through the handcrafted iron gate and solid wood door, you enter into the home. The customized home's warm, muted earth tones,natural materials and open floor plan flow from the formal living and dining rooms with high crown molded ceilings into a wide hallway leading into the great room and kitchen. Your gaze lifts out to the travertine loggia and patio. The open drapes in the formal living area reveal UV and wind resistant windows allowing morning light year round. The open hallway with a coat closet and stairwell on one side, and a linen closet and powder room on the other opens into the informal living area.The great room has built in solid wood library shelving and a built in media center. A bar height counter separates the great room from the kitchen and informal dining. The counter tops are veriegated earth tone granite. The 42" kitchen cabinets match the great room built ins. Custom window seating surrounds the kitchen table and provides additional storage. An informal bar with a pantry/wine locker join the formal and informal dining areas. The adjacent laundry with washer ,dryer and porcelain sink opens into the kitchen. Flooring for these living areas is of traditional ceramic tile. From the first floor living area, you may enter the outside loggia or the master bedroom suite. The large master bedroom presents wood floors an a high, coffered ceiling. The gentle whirl of the ceiling fan, and lulling sound of the outside fountain make the master bedroom suite separate, secluded and restful. A pocket door separates the sleeping area from the master bath and walk in closet. The bath contains a jacuzzi tub,separate glass enclosed European shower and a water closet. You entera customized wal in closet with ample cabinets and shelving. Returning to the hallway you climb the stairs to the landing, then up to he second floor living area. At the end of the wood-floored hallway is a built in media/work/study area with a desk and filing-storage cabinet. To the left is a second bedroom with large walk in closet. To the right is a third bedroom and closet. This bedroom is currently being used as an elaborate lady's dressing room. It adjoins a large bathroom with a linen closey and double sink separate from the bathing area. The shower has a European style glass door and shower fixtures. The second floor has custom wood shutters matching those of the downstirs informal living areas and similar wood ceiling fan/light fixtures. We descend the stairs to the first floor and cross the great room exitingthrough a paneled glass dorr to the outside living areas .The stucco-walled travertine patio and loggia with its lighting, large sunken two tiered fountain and smaller wall fountain speak of southern Europe. There are fruit trees and potted flowers. The loggia links the main structure to a two car garage and the ntrance to the second floor studio This two story secondary unit echoes theirst giving balance to the structure. The studio with walk in closet,full kitchen, bath,laundry, HVAC and water is totally flexible space. It can be a man-cave, a mother-in-law suite, rental apt,office or lodging for long time guests. The automatic garage doors open to four off street parking spaces and second garden. This lot's rear yard is twice the required depth. Utilities are underground by cable and there is a community wide generator system.
- MLS® #O5862247
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,796
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Ground Level, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Alley Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Gray Water System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Insulated Windows, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market22
- Address2146 Shaw Ln
- SubdivisionBaldwin Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32814
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBaldwin Park Elementary
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High