Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1517 Riley Ave, Orlando
"Welcome Home" to this cute 1955 Bungalow. This home is located in "The Washington Shores neighborhood of Johnson Village". Home was completely updated in 2019 and has been maintained by current owner. This home has a nice sized living room for family and friends. The Kitchen has been completely updated with New Appliances 2019. Great for preparing those home meals in. There is a nice sized dining/family area off to the left of kitchen. There are two bedrooms both of good size for a home of this size with closet space. There is one bathroom which has been updated tub/shower new tile. Home has a great feel to it and sits on a nice sized lot. Don't you just love the back yard? Private and you have a canal you can enjoy. The backyard is totally chain linked fenced. All of the New 2019 appliances stay. Owner has recently added some home security measures such as new security bars on all windows and doors. Plus a home security system. Home is located within City Limits of Orlando. You are only minutes from Downtown Orlando, Millennia Mall and Universal Studios and close to I-4. Why rent when you can own this cute home and make it your own. All room sizes should be verified by buyer. Call today to set up an appointment to see.....
- MLS® #O5862333
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage912
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1517 Riley Ave
- AreaOrlando/Washington Shores
- SubdivisionWashington Shores 3rd Add
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32805
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market18
Price Change History for 1517 Riley Ave, Orlando, FL (MLS® #O5862333)
|Price Increased (from $130,000)||$135,000||$5,000 (3.85%)|